Contributing to the Village
We welcome your help in many ways…
Volunteering Skills & Services
Volunteer your time or skills by filling in an expression of interest form below or make contact with us with your offering or suggestion of idea.
Specifically we are looking for quotes from qualified and licensed:
Before a school opens its doors, it doesn’t collect fees or income from any sources, so financial donations are very much appreciated. Consider making a donation to help us pay for; our fit out, legal fees, future rent, resources, insurance and organisational and business membership fees and registrations. Contact us below to receive our bank details for our charity (the School) which is endorsed by the ATO.
Want to help in a different way? Please contact us to donate any of the following items of high quality:
- Appliances: fridge, microwave, dishwasher, sandwich press, toaster, kettle, coffee machine
- Wooden furniture: bookcases, shelves, small tables, sideboards
- Musical instruments
- Sporting equipment
- 3D printers and/or laser cutter
- Lego robotics
- A school bus
- Indoor plants
- Baskets of all sizes
- Wooden crates
- Art and craft supplies
- High quality donations of books, games and puzzles,
- High quality puppets, dress ups and educational toys,
- iPads and laptops,
- beach wagon,
- A stand-alone water purifier and
- beautiful kid-friendly soft furnishings.
Complete the form below should you wish to contribute to our village.